The Komax logo represents the brand visually and is at the heart of the identity. It is based on the Avenir Heavy typeface and appears in our corporate colors. The Komax logo is unique. It may only be reproduced as a whole and must not be modified.
Whenever possible, apply the two-color logo. If this format cannot be implemented for technical or economic reasons, show it in black or mid gray. The two-color and black solid logos may only be applied to white backgrounds. Please ensure that you always use the two-color logo in combination with the corporate look.
Use the black solid logo on white.
A discreet design appearance can be achieved with a mid gray logo on white, black or any of the contrasting secondary colors.
Use the logo in solid white on color and contrasting dark backgrounds.
A gray solid logo can be used on black.
Use the solid artwork files for processes such as embossing, engraving, foiling and varnishing. The logo may be applied without color (e.g. blind embossing or engraving) and executed tone-on-tone (e.g. embroidered onto fabric). Provided that the corporate colors can be reproduced accurately, the Komax logo may also be embroidered onto fabrics.
White foiling on gray
Gray embroidery on blue fabric
The Komax logo is surrounded by a clear zone to safeguard it and to allow it to stand out from the surrounding design elements and text. The margin is defined by ‘1/10x’ all around, equal to a tenth of the overall width of the logo. Please keep this area clear at all times.
The minimum approved reproduction size of the Komax logo is 20 mm (0.8 inch) in width.
The logo is placed in a corner, on the white segment of the corporate look. The design grid and application size of the logo define the margin of the design item.
Don’t place the two-color logo on a colored background.
Don’t place the two-color logo on an image.
Don’t skew, rotate or distort the logo.
Don’t delete any elements from the logo.
Don’t recolor the logo.
Don’t add drop shadows or other graphic effects to the logo.
Don’t alter or outline the logo.
Don’t use the Komax logo in body text. Instead, type the name in the matching typeface.
Digital artwork files of the Komax logo are available for all reproduction environments and must be used for all applications in order to ensure accurate representation. Do not alter these files or convert them into other formats.
Refer to the following diagram for clarification of the file-naming convention.
The print files provide the highest quality of the Komax logo in print context. The screen artwork is adjusted for display of the logo on the Web as well as in presentations, images and video clips. Use the files under MS Office for artwork with your MS Office programs.
- Print logo set
ZIP | English | 22.5 MB
- Screen logo set
ZIP | English | 3.0 MB
- MS Office logo set
ZIP | English | 0.1 MB
- komax_color_cmyk.epsPrintEPSEnglish3.0 MB
- komax_white_cmyk.epsPrintEPSEnglish3.0 MB
- komax_black_cmyk.epsPrintEPSEnglish3.0 MB
- komax_gray_pms.epsPrintEPSEnglish3.0 MB
- komax_black_pms.epsPrintEPSEnglish3.0 MB
- komax_gray_cmyk.epsPrintEPSEnglish3.0 MB
- komax_color_cmyk.aiPrintAIEnglish0.7 MB
- komax_gray_cmyk.aiPrintAIEnglish0.7 MB
- komax_white_cmyk.aiPrintAIEnglish0.7 MB
- komax_black_cmyk.aiPrintAIEnglish0.7 MB
- komax_gray_pms.aiPrintAIEnglish0.7 MB
- komax_color_pms.aiPrintAIEnglish0.7 MB
- komax_color_rgb.epsScreenEPSEnglish1.0 MB
- komax_black_rgb.epsScreenEPSEnglish1.0 MB
- komax_gray_rgb.epsScreenEPSEnglish1.0 MB
- komax_white_rgb.epsScreenEPSEnglish1.0 MB
- komax_color_rgb.svgScreenSVGEnglish0.1 MB
- komax_black_rgb.svgScreenSVGEnglish0.1 MB
- komax_gray_rgb.svgScreenSVGEnglish0.1 MB
- komax_white_rgb.svgScreenSVGEnglish0.1 MB
- komax_color_rgb.jpgScreenJPGEnglish0.2 MB
- komax_black_rgb.jpgScreenJPGEnglish0.1 MB
- komax_gray_rgb.jpgScreenJPGEnglish0.1 MB
- komax_color_rgb.pngScreenPNGEnglish0.1 MB
- komax_black_rgb.pngScreenPNGEnglish0.1 MB
- komax_gray_rgb.pngScreenPNGEnglish0.1 MB
- komax_white_rgb.pngScreenPNGEnglish0.1 MB