Cirris currently produces a Product brochure and About Us brochure that use the same standards.
Cirris brochures focus on clear text content and photography that communicates our message. Pages are created in increments of 4 in order to achieve complete print signatures. Front and back covers should utilize a primary Cirris color background and the hexcube shape.
- LogoThe white logo with the Komax subline is used on a color background in the upper left corner.
- Brochure titleThe brochure title uses the bold title style and may be divided between the light style to create contrast.
- Hex shapeThe cover features the hexcube element. Additionally, one or more images can be featured cropped to the hex shape.
- Brochure descriptionA brief description of the brochure indicating to the user what to expect within.
- PatternThe front and back covers utilize the hexcube or schematic patterns.
- PhotographyUse full-bleed hero images of the product or subject matter at the start of each section.
- Title barProduct pages feature the title in bold over a Cirris red title bar.
- SubtitleAn additional product identifier or qualifier may follow in a light font on the title bar.
- IconsProduct feature icons are placed to the right of the product image overlapping the title bar.
- Body textText blocks are aligned left with ragged right edges. Please avoid awkward gaps.
- Page numberPage numbers are placed in the bottom left of the left-hand page and the bottom right of the right-hand page.
- Technical drawingsTechnical drawings should be clearly labeled
- SpecificationsProduct specifications appear in a dedicated section with a light background and may use a smaller point font to accommodate the text.
- TabsIn longer documents, section tabs may allow the user to find chapters easily.
- Contact detailsGeneral contact information centered in the space near the bottom with the text aligned to center.
- LogoWhite logo with Komax subline on colored background centered near the bottom.
- Version trackingCurrent version of document in the Cirris version tracking format placed in the bottom right.
- MarginsTop, bottom, left, and right margins at 0.5".
- ColumnsEach single page is arranged in twelve columns, with a 0.1667" gutter.
- Inset blocksElements within a colored text block have a 0.1667" inset on all sides.