Apprenticeship at Komax
An apprenticeship with the world market leader: Is that right for you? At Komax, we aim to be among the best. This also applies to the training of young people. That's why we're looking for talented people from Central Switzerland who have an appetite for performance.
Your way to a career
Shape your future with us
As an apprentice at Komax, you benefit above all from the fact that you are important to us. We invest ourselves in you!
In the first few months of your apprenticeship, we will build a solid foundation with you: You will get to know the company, be introduced to relevant safety topics and learn the basics of your apprenticeship step by step. You will also attend theory classes at the vocational school and take part in inter-company courses.
In phase two, you will go directly into practice. Accompanied by our trainers and vocational specialists, you will work on tasks in real projects. You take on more and more responsibility and can quickly develop your professional skills. Thanks to our practical training, you will make an early contribution to Komax's success and quickly become fit for your future professional life.
At eye level with the pros
Commitment and shared responsibility are very important at Komax. From the very beginning, you are an important part of the Komax family and are given room to maneuver in order to solve your tasks. We will treat you as equals, with respect and appreciation. You can rely on our word.
In return, we also expect you to keep your word. We want you to think actively and to contribute. You should make use of your room for maneuver and be able to contribute to our joint progress.
A supportive environment
Beyond the actual training, we support you with the following benefits:
- Vacation: 5 weeks plus the possibility for youth vacation or Y+S activities.
- Working model: flexible working hours
- Public transport: mobility bonus, half-fare card or public transport vouchers of the corresponding value
- Catering: modern kitchens for self-catering, vending machines, discounted lunch at the Migros restaurant in Dierikon
- Apprentice camps and apprentice excursions
- Events: with the whole company or special teambuilding events for your team
- Language courses: in the company
- Sports offers: Community even after work
- Discounts or free entry: to museums and cultural institutions
In addition, the following extras are an option (with personal suitability, individual arrangement):
- Professional competitions: national or international participation, e.g. at the SwissSkills Championships
- Internship: e.g. at one of our foreign subsidiaries
- International exchange programs or training events
Get to know us
You have questions about the trainings? Call us or write us!