The optional interface WPCS (Wire Processing Communication Stand-ard) allows Komax machines to be networked under TopWin. With this open interface, the machine is easy to integrate into existing production sequences.
TopNet is a clearly arranged mana-gement software with functions for the centralized creation and management of parts, articles and jobs that help you to optimize your production operations.
TopConvert can be used to convert already existing job and article lists to WPCS format. This data can then be directly processed by fully automatic crimping machines.
The Alpha 488 S can be customized with various modules to meet specific customer needs:
Crimp module mci 712 (with CFA/CFA+)
- Crimp module mci 722 (with programmed crimp heights and CFA/CFA+)
- Seal module mci 765 C (with seal position monitoring SPM)
- other processes on request
- short lengths
- open ends standard
- short open ends
- long and unequal length open ends
- small-gage wires
- halogen-free insulation
There are a number of different accessories available with which you can adapt the Komax Alpha 488 S to your own specific needs and expand its capabilities as desired.
Preliminary wire processing
- Ink jet marker
- Hot stamp marker
- Wire feed systems
Crimping module accessories
- Paper winder
- Carrier strip chopper
- Valve set for pneumatically operated advance
- Pressure regulation set
- Monitoring of length-wise and cross-wise transport of terminals
- Twist force analyzer (TFA)
- Delta length analyzer (DLA)
- Crimp force analyzer (CFA/CFA+)
- Seal position analyzer (SPM)
- Splice detection
- Quality assurance Komax 331, 341, 371, Generic Barcodescanner
- Deposit cells 4m, 7m or 10m
- Tower light
- Wire measurement band
- Magnifying glass
- Uninterruptible power supply (USV)
Komax offer to you an optimal support by individual Service offers.
- After-Sales Service
- Production Assistance
- Certified Training Courses
- Feasibility Test