The optional interface WPCS (Wire Processing Communication Stand-ard) allows Komax machines to be networked under TopWin. With this open interface, the machine is easy to integrate into existing production sequences.
TopNet is a clearly arranged mana-gement software with functions for the centralized creation and management of parts, articles and jobs that help you to optimize your production operations.
TopConvert can be used to convert already existing job and article lists to WPCS format. This data can then be directly processed by fully automatic crimping machines.
The Zeta 633 can be customized with various accessories to meet specific customer needs:
- mci 712/722 crimping module
- mci 765 C seal module
- mci 792 sleeve module
- mci 782 twisting module
- ioc 785 fluxing/tinning device
- MIL crimp module
- AEH module for end sleeve for strand
- Ultrasonic compaction
Various types of accessories can be added to the Komax Zeta 633 to adapt it to specific customers requirements.
Preliminary processing of wires
- Inkjet marker black/color
- Expandable wire selector
Crimping module accessories
- Height adjustable lift tables • Terminal feed with paper take-up unit
- Contact strip chopper (chopper)
- Splice detection • Contact supply monitor
- Wire-end detection
- Seal monitoring
- Crimp force monitoring
- Check on projecting strand
- Option for short wires (85–110mm)
- Wire end compaction
- Chain bundling
- Wire feed system
- Wire tray for long conductors
- Station tables
Komax offer to you an optimal support by individual Service offers.
- After-Sales Service
- Production Assistance
- Certified Training Courses
- Feasibility Test