Two piezo ceramic sensors integrated in the RAM serve as transducer. That eliminates force shunting even if the crimping tools are not loaded symmetrically. The three-zone analysis concept ensures ultra reliable good/bad sorting and provides detailed error information. Reference curve calibration, drift compensation and many other convenient functions are all standard features, as is the display of the crimping curve on the OMI.
- System for machines with crimp modules up to 20kN (P107, PE7, PE4, Equatro)
- System for bench top crimp modules up to 20kN (P107, PE7, PE4)
- System for bench top crimp modules up to 40kN (P104)
- System for Schäfer bench top presses EPS 2000 up to 20kN
- System for MIL Crimp modules (with special force sensors)